| About Us
| Qedit for Windows News
| Next Version
Changes in Qedit for Windows 4.6.04
- Fixed a number of problems when editing local files.
- If you use an existing connection as a template to create a new connection, Qedit copies everything from the original including all passwords.
- Revert now works correctly for local files.
- The Search backwards option now works correctly during Find and Replace operations on host files.
- TAB characters are now deleted correctly when using the "Use spaces for tabs" option.