| About Us
| Qedit for Windows News
| Next Version
Changes in Qedit for Windows 4.6.05
- The insertion point changes to a blinking underscore in Overwrite mode.
- The Push caret and Pop caret commands now allow up to ten markers.
- The 16-bit version does not abort on printing anymore.
- The Save tool is activated as soon as text is inserted in a newly created host file.
- The default record length for local files and Qedit workfiles is set correctly.
- The current working directory is now displayed correctly in all appropriate dialogs.
- When the Caret allowed in undefined areas option is enabled, the column position of the insertion point is preserved while moving up or down with the cursor keys.
- For Cobol files, the column position on the document status bar correctly shows the first available column (7).
- Moving the insertion point with a cursor key correctly releases the selected text and remains to the immediate left or right of what used to be the selection.
- The Smart search and Match pattern options in the Find String dialog are not mutually exclusive anymore.
- Qedit correctly recognizes when a Paste operation is coming from the local or host clipboard.
- All single-line help messages are now displayed on the status bar.