| About Us
| Qedit for Windows News
| Next Version
Changes in Qedit for Windows 4.6.07
- In addition to the improvements documented below
there were three major changes in this version:
- Directory Dialog:
- You can now open a file with the Read-only or Open a copy options
from the Directory dialog. If you select more than one file,
the option is applied to all the files.
- You can now select up to 10 files.
- If you use version 4.6.52 or higher of the UNIX server,
you can specify a login directory different than your home directory.
- The Selection option is now enabled automatically in the Print dialog
if you have selected some text at that point.
- The new Always preserve trailing blanks option of the File Options dialog
allows you to control how Qedit handles trailing spaces on a line.
- Qedit does not get confused anymore when doing multiple cut-and-paste on the same connection.
- International characters are now entered correctly in Overwrite mode.