| About Us
| Qedit for Windows News
| Next Version
Changes in Qedit for Windows 4.7.08
New Features and Enhancements
The Help menu now provides direct access to
Robelle's main web page or
to the What's New in Qedit for Windows page.
The E-mail Technical Support command allows you to send an email to our
technical support team without leaving Qedit for Windows.
- The Local Clipboard command of the new Copy Special submenu forces
Qedit to bring all selected lines into the document cache before copying them to
the local clipboard. The Copy Special sub-menu is on the Edit menu.
This is useful if you are trying to copy lines from a host file that have not been
retrieved in the document cache. This situation would cause the Paste tool
to be disabled.
- When copying a selection from a local file, Qedit can now store up to 4,200 lines
in its internal clipboard.
- Qedit does not report an assertion failure anymore when using the
backspace key to remove a new empty line.
- Qedit does not get confused anymore when switching between the
Save and Open modes in the Directory dialog.
- After a Save As operation, the document database now contains the
correct information about the original file.