| Qedit for Windows News
| Next Version
Changes in Qedit for Windows 4.8.01
New Features and Enhancements
- Qedit now displays end-of-line markers when the Show invisibles option of the
View. menu is enabled. The end-of-line marker is a left-pointing arrow that
resembles the icon usually found on the
Enter key on keyboards.
- Line shifting with
shift+tab is not allowed if there
is an active rectangular selection.
- The radio buttons on the Shift columns dialog box are now correctly grouped:
Left with Right, Selection only with Entire file.
- In some cases, a space marker was incorrectly displayed at the right edge of the
document window. Qedit does not do that anymore.
- After a maintenance operation in the Connection List dialog box
such as removing an existing connection, the cursor became unavailable causing the
keyboard to become inoperative. The only way to get control back was to use the mouse
and click on a text box. This is now fixed.
- Qedit does not abort on exit anymore after detecting that a file had been modified
by another user.