| About Us
| Qedit for Windows News
| Next Version
Changes in Qedit for Windows 4.6.08
- Qedit remembers the last 15 host filenames you have tried to open.
This list is preserved between sessions and can be accessed from the File name
text box in the Open Host File dialog.
- The file list in the Directory dialog can now be sorted in ascending or
descending order. You can chose the sort order using the Sort order command of
the View menu or by clicking on the new Sort Order button
located to the left of the heading line.
- There are 2 ways you can switch to a different directory from the Open Host File
- Enter the path name in the File name text box and select Directory
- Enter the path name terminated by a
SLASH in the
File name text box and select Open or Directory
- If you enter something in the Wildcard text box of the Open Host File
dialog, the default button will switch from Open to Directory.
- Pressing F1 brings the on-line Help window
- Selecting text with the cursor keys should now work correctly
- Fixed a few problems with split views
Set X List On, Cobol tags will now be printed along with the actual text