"Without QEDIT and SUPRTOOL, one feels handicapped in an
HP e3000 environment. It was therefore natural for me to acquire
both these tools for our HP e3000."
Jan Lund, Dansk Travselskap
Qedit Home Page
What's New in Qedit
Free Trial: Qedit
Qedit for MPE
Qedit for HP-UX
Qedit for Windows
Suprtool Home Page
What's New in
Migration to HP-UX
Suprtool + Eloquence on HP-UX
Free Trial: Suprtool
Suprtool Training Class
Product Support including FAQ's
Product manuals (HTML Help and PDF formats)
Full-Screen Editor and Integrated Development Environment
For MPE/iX and for HP-UX
- Leading HP e3000 development environment for over 20 years
- Simplifies text editing with full-screen capabilities and productivity
features such as cut-and-paste, search-and-replace, column editing, etc.
Works with Reflection terminal emulator, and most other emulators too!
- Tight integration with the HP e3000 and HP-UX provides a home base from which you can
run applications, execute HP commands, and compile programs
Migrating to HP-UX?
If you are migrating from MPE to HP-UX, we suggest you consider
our the HP-UX version of Qedit. Same commands, same fast editing,
same powerful functions. More information on Qedit/UX.
Qedit for Windows
Client/Server Editor for HP e3000, HP-UX, and PC files
- Windows look-and- feel interface simplifies editing of HP files
- True client/server architecture saves time by eliminating the
- Multi-platform solution provides a common interface for all your MPE, HP-UX,
and Windows editing
- Syntax Highlighting
Fast Data Extraction and Manipulation
For MPE/iX and for HP-UX Too
Suprtool/UX gives you the same commands as on MPE, and supports
the IMAGE-like HP Eloquence Database.
Now you can maintain the same data structures on MPE and HP-UX, as
well as the same Suprtool scripts.
- Fastest solution for extracting and sorting HP 3000 data — improve extract and
sort speeds by 5, 15, even 30 times!
- Cost-efficient solution for migrating data between platforms and
- Empowers IT staff with a wide range of data manipulation capabilities,
eliminating the need for custom programming
- Speeds up your mission critical applications and HP reporting tools
(e.g. PowerHouse), leveraging your software investment