Viewclip Utility by Ken Robertson
ViewClip is a small Visual Basic program that is sort of like Notepad, except...
- You can change the window name to anything you want.
- You can instantly change all of the contents to whatever text is in the clipboard.
- You can make the window stay on top.
- It's yellow, just like a post-it.
Of the four points above, having the window stay on top is the coolest. You can
type stuff in Reflection or Qedit for windows and not have the ViewClip window hide behind
the active window.
I use this gadget all
of the time.
- Download the Self-Extracting VB 5.0 program ViewClip...1.7 MB
By The Way...This APP will only run under Windows95 or NT 4.0.
- Download the self-extracting zip file
- Run it
- Extract the contents into a temporary directory
- Run setup.exe from the temporary directory (This actually does the install of ViewClip)
- Remove the contents of the temporary directory and the self-extracting file
E-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or, to Ken directly: Ken at Robelle MIS
....Back to the Qedit Q&A Page